FREE Executive / Managerial level workshop
The CEO Widget and Co. arrives early to the office for last minute preparation to the dossier that he is putting together for the trade delegation from China. He is excited by the prospect of delivery and the potential revenue stream that this deal will bring to the Company and has spent months in preparation with his Finance Team.
Opening his laptop he logs onto the corporate network and accesses the managerial drive only to be presented with a warning “This drive has been encrypted by TeslaCrypt a fee of £10,000 will release your data”
Who should attend?
The course is aimed at Executive or Managers within a Company you need NOT be IT litterate.
The above scenario is played out across the world daily – RANSOMWARE – Can severely effect business performance through downtime and loss of reputation so how do you prevent it? You should be aware that the timeline for attack for a mass distribution is 15 minutes – it can affect you the company and those with whom you share or collaborate with. With over 1.2 million new samples of Ransomware in 2016 can you really afford not to protect your company from this rapidly developing threat?
BluescreenIT one of the leading South West Cyber Security companies invite you to attend a FREE 1 hour workshop on the subject. The course is aimed at the executive or managerial level and will cover the Ransomware stages of attack and how your Company can prevent them.
The workshop will discuss
- So what is Ransomware?
- Ransomware is one of the few cybercriminal models that could attack a Fortune 500 Company, The local restaurant or your parents. In a nutshell Ransomware takes control of a system or computer and prevents a company from accessing the data within it until a fee has been paid.
- What are the risks to my Company?
- The financial risk of ransomware is enormous with several high profile events leading to millions of pounds being lost annually. Ransoms are increasing annually and are normally fall in line with the size of the company and perceived wealth.
- I don’t use Windows it won’t affect me?
- Cybercriminals have no loyalty to a vendor – It can cover Windows Mac or other OS. We will help you understand the current risks.
- How can my Company Protect and Secure against this threat?
- Until businesses around the world adopt a prevention mind set where there is an internet connection there is a risk. We will help you to understand and mitigate that risk. We will cover the three primaries of Preparation, Prevention and response. For instance do you know when your last successful back up took place and have you tested it?
If you want to learn more about this rapidly developing risk in an informal a “plain speak” way please reserve your place today.
|Event Date||21-10-2016 3:00 pm|
|Event End Date||21-10-2016 4:00 pm|
|Registration Start Date||06-10-2016 8:00 am|
|Cut off date||21-10-2016 9:00 am|
|Location||BluescreenIT Ltd Plymouth|