ENHANCED LEARNING CREDIT PROVIDER : 1841
As an Enhanced Learning Credits authorised provider we are able to provide training to service personnel qualifying for the ELC scheme. This allows for up to £2000 a year, for 3 years of training on selected courses. The ELC scheme will allow you to train or retrain during your service period or after you have resettled.
We have provided ELC services for many years and are aware of the application, processing and paperwork required to attend an ELC training course. We have an abundance of packages for the Higher and Lower ELC that provide delegates with an array of options to enter the industry with trusted and internationally respected qualifications.
Just about all of our courses at BluescreenIT are available through the Enhanced Learning Credits (ELC) scheme. We have created a series of packages that provide our delegates with highly discounted training.
The ELC is provided to you under the following circumstances
LOWER ELC TIER
This ELC is provided to Service Personnel, Service Leavers and ex-Service Personnel (within 10 years of leaving), who have been registered with the Administration service for a minimum of 4 years, and up to but not including 8 years and over. This grant is typically valued at 80% of the value of the course or a maximum input of £1,000 by the ELC Admin Service. You will be required to provide 20% of the input towards the course value, regardless of the value of the course. Any outstanding balance not covered by the grant is payable by the training delegate.
HIGHER ELC TIER
The higher tier ELC is provided to Service Personnel, Service Leavers and ex-Service Personnel (within 10 years of leaving), who have been registered with the Administration service for a minimum of 8 or more years. This grant is typically valued at 80% of the value of the course or a maximum input of £2,000 by the ELC Admin Service. You will be required to provide 20% of the input towards the course value, regardless of the value of the course. Any outstanding balance not covered by the grant is payable by the training delegate.
BluescreenIT provide several IT courses that are authorised within the ELC scheme. To view our advertised packages on the Enhanced Learning Credits Website, please follow the link below to view both Higher and Lower ELC package options. Provider Name Blue Screen IT and Provider Number 1841.
Why should you use BluescreenIT?
- Authorised ELC and CTP approved provider
- Preferred training provider to many NATO and British Forces IT and IS personnel.
- Experienced and accredited company.
- Internationally accredited qualifications and certifications.
- Exam reviews included with courseware, and provided within training delivery.
- Certification exam through official vendor.
- Exams services on-site, within Virtual University.
- Further supporting electronic courseware and applications provided.
- Complete residential services can be provided. This cannot be funded by ELC.
- All courseware, stationery, technical drafts, whitepapers and more included.
- 3 month post course student support free of charge!
- Free CV Advice, including response letters.
- Recruitment advice and recruitment agency contacts
- Free resit available on most courses (course only, please enquire to confirm) for up to 12 months after training has commenced.
- Wired and wireless Internet access throughout the day.
- Message taking services.
- Lunch and refreshments throughout the day.
We have specialist advisors ready to assist, whether your requirements are last minute or 2 years to come! If you are unsure about how many or which courses to tailor for your needs contact us for further advice or assistance, select the contact us link within the main menu above.
BluescreenIT Ltd has spam prevention provided by MX Guard Dog