CompTIA CertMaster Learn A+ Core 1
For the next two weeks, we are offering the CompTIA A+ Core 1
CertMaster Learn online training at a special lockdown price.
The New CompTIA A+ Core Series CompTIA A+ is the preferred qualifying credential for technical support and IT operational roles. A+ certified professionals identify issues and problem-solve more effectively than those without certification.
In order to receive the CompTIA A+ certification, candidates must pass two exams: 220-1001 & 220-1002 Core Series.
What lessons you will learn
Successful candidates will have the knowledge required to:
- Assemble components based on customer requirements
- Install, configure and maintain devices, PCs and software for end users
- Understand the basics of networking and security, including forensics
- Apply troubleshooting skills to diagnose, resolve and document common hardware and software issues
- Provide appropriate customer support
- Understand the basics of virtualisation, desktop imaging and deployment
Lesson 1: Installing and Configuring PC Components
Lesson 2: Installing, Configuring, and Troubleshooting Display and Multimedia Devices
Lesson 3: Installing, Configuring, and Troubleshooting Storage Devices
Lesson 4: Installing, Configuring, and Troubleshooting Internal System Components
Lesson 5: Network Infrastructure Concepts
Lesson 6: Configuring and Troubleshooting Networks
Lesson 7: Implementing Client Virtualisation and Cloud Computing
Lesson 8: Supporting and Troubleshooting Laptops
Lesson 9: Supporting and Troubleshooting Mobile Devices
Lesson 10: Installing, Configuring, and Troubleshooting Print Devices
The following is included with this product:
- 1 x CompTIA CertMaster Learn for A+ Core 1 (220-1001) license
Licenses expire 12 months from date of purchase if not activated.
Once activated, each license is valid for 12 months. Registration instructions will be sent via email after your purchase is complete, you may then login anytime.